Fort Sanders Health and Fitness Center is pleased to offer classes in Suspension Training®, or leveraged body weight exercise.
Devised by a U.S. Navy SEAL and developed by Fitness Anywhere®, the method allows participants to safely perform unique movements that build strength, flexibility, balance, and mobility.
Used by trainer, athletes and the U.S. Military
TRX Suspension Training:
- Delivers a fast, effective total-body workout
- Helps build a rock-solid core
- Increases muscular endurance
- Benefits people of all fitness levels (pro athletes to seniors)
Thousands of people at all fitness levels now train on the TRX: From everyday people who just want to feel and look their best to some of the world's most elite athletes. The TRX is used routinely by all four branches of the military, and can be found in the locker rooms of:
- Major League Baseball teams
- National League Baseball teams
- UFC fighters
- Olympic-level cyclists, swimmers & runners
See the Fitness Staff to reserve your spot. Session(s) must be purchased prior to scheduling. Contact the fitness staff at (865) 531-5021 for more information.