is a great non-impact cardiovascular workout on a stationary bike. The class will emphasize the mind/body connection, and you will leave with a great feeling of accomplishment and exhilaration! This class is for EVERYONE - all members will work towards their individual fitness goals while participating in a group activity. Spin-Flow is a 55 minute class with a 35 minute interval ride followed by Body Flow stretching and flexibility. The Sunday Spin-Flow class at 11:30 am is 90 minutes. Please pick up a SPINNING Etiquette flyer at the information center and read before attending your first class. Come ride with us!
- Monday at 6:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 7:15 p.m.
- Tuesday at 8:15 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday at 6:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday at 8:15 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. (Spin-Flow)
- Friday at 6:00 a.m., 9:15 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday at 8:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday at 11:30 a.m. (Spin-Flow 90 min.) and 2:15 p.m. (SPIN 75)
Heart Rate Monitors are available for "check out" during class. Please bring your locker key, car keys or driver's license to check out our heart rate monitors to use during class to ride in the energy zone for that day.
To ensure a spot in class, obtain a numbered bike tag from the front desk 10-60 minutes before class. Please arrive a minimum of 5 minutes prior to class for proper set-up. No one will be allowed to enter and set-up once the warm up is complete. Everyone must bring a towel and water to class.